Monday, January 23, 2006

SPEL Promotion

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say that we as SPEL members should each be more proactive to get people involved. One thing I was thinking about was AIM. That is a huge untapped resource. I know there are those "Away Message Vultures" (people that chronically read away messages) so we should hit them with SPEL Meetings and times. I think we should each put information about SPEL meetings in our away messages and profiles. If everyone in the club did that imagine how many people would see.

Another idea I had was to post the meetings on Facebook groups. We should be diligent about this for EVERY meeting. A few groups that come to mind are College of Management Majors, Campus Crusade, Proud to be Christians, Palestine, Family Guy, College Republicans etc etc (I am not endorsing these groups but DAD BURNIT they have over 3000 members sometimes!)

Welp have a good week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home